By signing up for this adventure you agree to be in a creative partnership with us under the following Terms & Conditions:
1. RATES + PAYMENTS: All payments must be made through the links or sublinks provided on our official registration website: creativerehab.co/bali or via email firstname.lastname@example.org, when it applies, within the specified deadlines and at the rates available at the time of payment: Pre-Early Bird (October 14 - November 5), Early Bird (November 6 - January 31), Regular (February 1 - March 21).
You can pay through PayPay or by credit / debit card. We don't accept personal cheques or other forms of payment.
2. REFUND POLICY:
2.1. A $500 deposit off your total payment is non-refundable, regardless of the circumstances. Deposits for Cancellations made before or by January 15, 2018 may be applied towards future Creative Rehab events — subject to the Terms & Conditions for each event. Deposits for cancellations made after January 15, 2018 may not be reapplied to a future event.
2.2. A Full Refund of your total paid to date (minus the non-refundable $500) will be available should you cancel by November 30, 2017, for any reason or circumstances -- no questions asked.
2.3. A Partial Refund - 50% of the remaining balance (minus the non-refundable $500) will be issued for cancellations made December 1st, 2017 - January 23, 2018.
2.4. No refunds - total or partial - will be issued after Janury 23, 2018.
2.5. RARE EXCEPTIONS: For any cancellations made during or after the partial 50% refund period -- (November 23, 2017 - January 23, 2018) due to extreme or special circumstances -- such as illness, accident or other major life changes -- up to a 70% refund can be considered (minus the non-refundable $500). Additional proof may be required.
2.6. EVENT CANCELLATION: In the rare case of event cancellation - due to extraordinary circumstances (such as natural disasters or other life-threatening situations) that could interfere with our program and affect the safety of our leaders and participants, you will receive a FULL REFUND of the amount you paid to date -- including the $500 corresponding to the initial deposit.
NOTE: The location of the retreat is not currently at risk of any natural disasters.
IMPORTANT: The retreat package doesn’t cover travel expenses other than transportation to and from the airport and the excursions already included in the program. We don’t offer any refunds for travel arrangements (your flight to and from Bali) should the event be cancelled due to circumstances out of our control. We recommend in advance that you book your flight with an option to change or cancel, just to be covered, in case of any rare life emergency, on both ends.
In the very unlikely possibility that an unforeseen natural disaster out of our control should occur during the retreat, no refunds can or will be issued.
3. TRANSFER POLICY: You may, at any point after your purchase and up to two weeks before the event, transfer your spot to a friend, should you be unable to join us and you don't qualify for a full or partial refund.
Please email email@example.com to request the change. Make sure you include your friend's full name, phone number and email address as well as cc them in the request, so the new participant can confirm the transfer and we can update the information.
Your transfer agreement with the person you may transfer your spot to -- whether it is a resale or a gift -- is your responsibility and by agreeing to take your place, your friend abides by the same Terms & Conditions stated on this site.
4. INSURANCE (Recommended, Not Required): We recommend you consider taking out adequate travel and medical insurance that covers you from all sides, just in case. We also recommend that you purchase your plane ticket with an extra insurance option (offered by most airlines) that allows changes or cancellations.
5. ARRIVAL: We provide transportation to and from Denpasar International Airport (the only international airport in Bali). The retreat location is a 3-hour drive from the airport.
You may use our transportation service or you may arrive to Zen Resort independently. To make use of our service, please book your flight to arrive during the morning of March 23, 2018 — no later than 2:00 pm.
You may also arrive a day earlier, spend the night at a nearby hotel and meet our drivers on March 23 at the airport. We’ll provide you with additional info and suggestions after you book your spot.
6. RETREAT START & FINISH HOURS: The retreats officially begins with a welcome dinner on the evening of March 23 at 7:30 p.m. If you choose to arrive to Zen Resort on your own, please try to be there at least 2 hours before dinner to settle in.
The retreat ends on March 30 with a final lunch. We’re reserving this last morning together for hugs, goodbyes and picture-taking. You may also use this time for packing, relaxation or wellness treatments. If possible, try to schedule your trip for the afternoon or evening of March 30th. However, if you need to leave earlier during the morning, you won’t be missing any important activities.
7. PERSONAL SAFETY & RESPONSIBILITY: Your actions, movement and personal safety on this trip are your own responsibility.
By signing up for this event, you agree to take full responsibility for your actions and release Andrea Balt (Host), the Zen Resort Bali (Venue) and all other retreat leaders and or retreat staff involved in this event (individually as well as collectively) from any claims, responsibility, liability or damage incurred by you or another party.
If you have any health conditions or injuries that we need to be aware of, please write to us in advance so that we can prepare ourselves adequately.
8. CONFLICT: We intend to hold a sacred, clear and safe space for creativity, truth and vulnerability to transform our lives. We reserve the right to refuse anyone we feel may offset the balance of the group or create any kind of conflict.
We reserve the right to respectfully ask anyone to leave, should our group or personal space be compromised in any way, shape or form. In the rare case of suspension, a total or partial refund will be considered and ultimately decided by the Creative Rehab team depending on the particulars of the situation.
9. LIABILITY: By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, you release Andrea Balt (Host), the Zen Resort Bali (Venue), as well as all other leaders and/or staff collaborating in this retreat, individually and collectively, from any claims, liability, cause of action, damages or costs for personal injury or property damage that fall under your responsibility and are unrelated to the service offered.
10. COPYRIGHT: Creative Rehab is a registered trademark of Andrea Balt Enterprises, LLC. The materials and teachings shared with you during our retreats and online programs (including Creative Rehab Bali) are the intellectual property of the respective workshop teachers and duly cited sources, and they are intended for your personal use and development only.
You are not authorized to copy, appropriate, reproduce, or share any of the content taught or received at a Creative Rehab workshop for any unauthorized training, teaching or commercial use, or in any way that could violate the trademark copyright or infringe the intellectual property of our teachers and contributors. Thanks for respecting our hard and dedicated work!
11. COMMUNICATION: After signing up, you will receive an instant Confirmation Email from us. Check your junk folder just in case and please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
Within 24 hours of signing up, you’ll receive a Welcome Email containing more in depth information and details about the trip.
If you don’t receive our emails, or if you think you may have signed up with the wrong email address, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll resend them.
After signing up for this adventure and through the months leading up to it, you assume full responsibility for communicating with us regarding any doubt or questions you may have about the event, as well as to notify us - within the refund deadlines that apply - about any change in your circumstances that may prevent you from attending the event.
Got any extra questions? We're one email away: firstname.lastname@example.org