CREATIVE REHAB - VENICE RETREAT (October 9-15, 2016)
- Terms & Conditions -
By registering for this adventure you agree to be in a creative partnership with us under the following Terms & Conditions:
1. All payments must be made through the links or sublinks provided through our website - CreativeRehab.co/Venice, or via email - email@example.com when it applies, within the deadlines specified. You can pay through PayPal or by Credit /Debit card. We do not accept personal cheques or other forms of payment.
2. Refund Policy:
2.1. A $500 deposit off your total payment is non-refundable, regardless of the circumstances.
2.2. A Full Refund of the remaining balance (minus the non-refundable $500) will be issued should you cancel by August 15, in any circumstances -- no questions asked.
2.3. A Partial Refund - 50% of the remaining balance (minus the non-refundable $500) will be issued should you cancel August 15-September 15, 2017.
2.4. No refunds - total or partial - will be issued after September 15.
2.5. Rare Exceptions: For any unforeseen cancellations on any date prior to the event, due to extreme or special circumstances that may prevent you from attending, such as illness or accident or other major life changes out of your control, up to a 70% refund can be issued (minus the non-refundable $500).
2.6. In the rare case of event cancellation a full refund (including deposit) will be issued. We do not cover travel expenses other than transportation to and from the airport. We recommend in advance that you book your flight with an option to change or cancel, just to be covered, in case of any rare life emergency, on both ends.
3. Transfer Policy: You may, at any point after you sign up and up to two weeks prior to the event, transfer your spot to a friend. In order for this change to be effective, you must notify us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your friend's name and email address so we can change the registration details. Your deal with the person you may transfer your spot to -- whether it is a resale or a gift -- is your responsibility.
4. We recommend you consider taking out adequate travel & medical insurance that covers you from all sides, just in case. We also recommend that you purchase your plane ticket with an extra insurance option (offered by most airlines) that allows changes or cancellations.
5. Your retreat package includes transportation to and from Venice Marco Polo Airport. You should plan your arrival to Venice for October 9th, in the morning or early afternoon. Note that the city is a 45-minute boat and car ride from the airport. The total transport time may take longer than 1 hour due to group pick-up scheduling.
You may also arrive to the Venue -- Hotel Eurostars Residenza Cannaregio on your own, by other means. The retreat will officially begin on Sunday, October 9th in the evening (6:00 p.m.) with dinner + a walk through the city.
The retreat will officially end after check-out, on Saturday, October 15th, with an optional group lunch. Please plan your flight departure for October 15th, during the evening. If you wish to stay an extra night or longer, let us know and we'll notify the hotel.
6. We reserve our right to change the retreat venue with any similar and equally comfortable 4-star hotel, should we see fit at any point between now and up to two weeks prior to the event. In the rare case that the venue should change, you will be duly notified.
7. Your actions, movement and personal safety on this trip are your own responsibility. By registering for this event, you agree to take responsibility for yourself and release Andrea Balt, Creative Rehab, Joshua Humphreys, The Retreat Venue as well as ALL other retreat leaders involved (individually as well as collectively) from any claims otherwise. If you have any health conditions or injuries that we need to be aware of, please write to us in advance so that we can prepare ourselves adequately.
8. We intend to hold a sacred, clear and safe space for creativity, truth and vulnerability to transform our lives. We reserve the right to refuse anyone we feel may offset the balance of the group, as well as respectfully ask anyone to leave should this space be compromised in any way, shape or form. A total or partial refund may be agreed upon.
9. By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, you release Andrea Balt, Joshua Humphreys and all facilitators involved in this retreat (individually & collectively) as well as The Venue, from any & all claims, liability, cause of action, damages or costs for personal injury or property damage that fall under your responsibility and are unrelated to the service offered.
NOTE: Upon signing up, you will receive a confirmation email from us within the day. Check your junk folder just in case & add us to your list.
If you don't hear back from us in 24 hours, email us at email@example.com and we will resend you the Welcome Email.
Click on YES, I AGREE to shake virtual hands. You will be redirected to the registration page where you can proceed to sign up.
YES, I AGREE
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US PROVIDE A SAFE, NURTURING & VIBRANT SPACE FOR THIS LIFE-CHANGING ADVENTURE.
WE CAN'T WAIT TO CO-CREATE & ENJOY THE MAGIC OF VENICE WITH YOU!